Quantcast

Tomatoes

1 ... 9101112131415 ... 25

Re: Tomatoes

Willow

Ready for spring to arrive up north...
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
― Lilly Pulitzer

Re: Tomatoes

Chilli
Bunny you have been hiding your wotsit under a bushel - lovely toms
Bishopstoke, Hampshire

Life is short. Smile whilst you still have teeth.

Re: Tomatoes

Bjay
Lovely Bunny. I think you have caught up

Windy summer in Malvern, Worcs
For as the garden keeps changing, so does the gardener.
(Elizabeth Sheldon)

Re: Tomatoes

Beck
Administrator
Bunny, I am suspicious of you!!  You've been moaning for ages how behind you are with everything, but your stuff is more advanced than many on here!!  Excellent Toms!! My one and only tom isn't even pea size yet! Pat yourself on the back!
My growing area info - Norton Canes, Cannock, Staffordshire. :-D

Re: Tomatoes

Willow
Hehehehe @ suspicious .theyre in GH . I await to see how tumbling toms do, some in GH some outside , same with cucumbers.

Ready for spring to arrive up north...
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
― Lilly Pulitzer

Re: Tomatoes

Beck
Administrator
I haven't dared putting one of my cucumbers outside yet. Just too cold and wet.
My growing area info - Norton Canes, Cannock, Staffordshire. :-D

Re: Tomatoes

Willow
Mine are by house so sheltered a bit and pots around them.

Ready for spring to arrive up north...
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
― Lilly Pulitzer

Re: Tomatoes

Willow
I have a mini tomato on each basket in full force of weather

Ready for spring to arrive up north...
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
― Lilly Pulitzer

Re: Tomatoes

Willow
Ok so I've only god a few tiny weeny ones , when do I feed ? Shall I wait til more appear?

Ready for spring to arrive up north...
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
― Lilly Pulitzer

Re: Tomatoes

el cicada
Administrator
Use a half strength one now and up the dose as more fruit sets
he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy

Re: Tomatoes

Willow
And only do the ones with some babies ?

Ready for spring to arrive up north...
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
― Lilly Pulitzer

Re: Tomatoes

el cicada
Administrator
bunny..... wrote
And only do the ones with some babies ?

Yep - let them set fruit first -then feed
he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy

Re: Tomatoes

Willow

Ready for spring to arrive up north...
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
― Lilly Pulitzer

Re: Tomatoes

figrat2

Ta dah!
Messes about in a walled garden on the southern edge of Dartmoor.

Re: Tomatoes

Willow
yeyyyy

Ready for spring to arrive up north...
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.”
― Lilly Pulitzer

Re: Tomatoes

Bjay
we'll soon be over run with tomatoes. Can't wait.

Windy summer in Malvern, Worcs
For as the garden keeps changing, so does the gardener.
(Elizabeth Sheldon)

Re: Tomatoes

SmilingSue
Checked my hanging toms earlier on, and yes, I've definitely planted one of the tall ones in it. Don't know how that happened, thought I'd labelled them all correctly! Tried to pull it out, but roots are already too intwined. Will just leave it now and cap it after the first truss and see what happens.
The earth laughs in flowers

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: Tomatoes

el cicada
Administrator
Bjay wrote
we'll soon be over run with tomatoes. Can't wait.
Yikes

he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy

Re: Tomatoes

David K
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tomatoes

FloBear
I won't  The three plants I put in my self-watering pots look very miserable, don't know why.
East Dorset.
What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare.
W H Davies
1 ... 9101112131415 ... 25